EMAIL us your comments, insights or whatever

  • NOISportsblog@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

New Feature: Negro 'College QB' of the Week

Introducing a new feature on NOIS.

Many 'blogs' contaminate Blogfrica with player of the week type deals. We at NOIS evaluated the situation and came up with the most important unmet need in that area.

Negro 'College QB' of the Week.

As we were all reminded last college season, the most important players in the game of college football are the Negro QB's. Despite the media's attempts to convince us that good games against Army and Navy were watershed Brady Quinn events, we all saw the realities of college football.

Heisman Trophy. Negro QB.

National Championship. Negro QB. (Inevitable. Both QB's in the game were Negro QB's.)

Top draft pick. Negro QB.

Perhaps the most startling development in this was that 3 different men were involved in those feats.

The 2007 season started out with yet another unmatched event, catalyzed by a Negro QB.

Armanti Edwards led Appalachian State to the greatest upset in modern college football history. Marching his Mountaineers into the Big House and a hostile crowd of 110,000 soon to be suicidal fans.

'Money' threw for 227 yards and 3 Td's and rushed for another 62 yards and a TD.

Perhaps his most telling stat from the game won't be recorded until the season is over.

When Lloyd Carr is fired.




Runner Up honors go to WVU Patrick White.

White threw for 192 yards and 2 TD's and rushed for 97 yards and 2 TD's.

58 comments:

Dave the Wave said...

well, hopefully they make those negro college qb's drink from a different water bottle!

Gabby's World said...

As long as they aren't making money, its all good. My guess is that Bill Rhoden will need to update his latest book by the end of this NFL season.

Maximum Overdouche said...

I thought the Negro College QB of the Week would be from Hillman or Grambling.

nation_of_islam_sportsblog said...

"I thought the Negro College QB of the Week would be from Hillman or Grambling. "

Sir, understandable.

We may have not been clear enough in our description.

It is the Negro 'College QB' of the Week.

Not the 'Negro College' QB of the week.

Thank you.

ColonelStinkmeaner said...

What about my boy Jake Locker @ Washington? Oh wait...... he's not?? Well he plays like us. Honorable mention???

Sebastian said...

Nice post, excellent.

Burnsy said...

As long as we all understand that there will only ever be one Negro Punter of the Week, collegiate or pro, and his name, sir, is Reggie Roby.

lgf said...

"...and his name, sir, is Reggie Roby."

Reggie who?

nation_of_islam_sportsblog said...

"What about my boy Jake Locker @ Washington? Oh wait...... he's not?? Well he plays like us. Honorable mention??? "

Sir, Locker plays for a Negro coach.

So, he is eligible.

ZEKE said...

wtf is wrong with you???

why can't it just be QB of the week?

why do you have to do stupid shit like this???

this is the sort of shit that CAUSES racism.

i liked black people.


til i started reading your blog.

lgf said...

"
i liked black people.


til i started reading your blog."


So you're stance on racism isn't controlled by the unambiguous fact of right or wrong, but rather it is determined by what impression was most recently left by the person of a different race with whom you last encountered. If so, you've had problems that this blog has only helped to expose, not create.

Sebastian said...

LGF,

Reggie Roby?!? You don't know who Reggie Roby is?

No wonder.....

ZEKE said...

"So you're stance on racism isn't controlled by the unambiguous fact of right or wrong, but rather it is determined by what impression was most recently left by the person of a different race with whom you last encountered. If so, you've had problems that this blog has only helped to expose, not create. "

wtf are you talking about?

right or wrong?

different race?

exposed?

dumbass.

this blog SHOWED me that black people are WRONG.

it is completely about right or wrong.

you must be black.

Dave the Wave said...

zeke, don't let them drag you into their slop.

the commenters here are either jigs that would rally round whatever the HNIC says...or guilt ridden white boys who somehow think that NOIS blog is written by some deep thinker who has some special hidden message.

you are 100% correct. things like this blog are the reason why we grow to be impatient with jigs.

Al_Sharpton's_Banana_Hammock said...

"you are 100% correct. things like this blog are the reason why we grow to be impatient with jigs. "

....anyway....Andre Woodson had a nice opening game, too.

Sebastian said...

Zeke

Let's say the folks who run this blog were taking us on the ultimate ride of irony and humor. Let's say they were white. Would they then be wrong?

ZEKE said...

"Let's say they were white. Would they then be wrong? "


would YOU think they were wrong?

for PRETENDING to be black?


personally, if a white man is pretending to be black...he needs help.

maybe this blog is a cry for help?

Sebastian said...

Zeke,

I'd laugh my ass off at NOIS being white. Heartily, like a practical joke well played. No harm, no foul.

But then again, I have the ability to give and take with those who I don't agree with, and who don't agree with me.

Guess that makes me wrong AND better than you.

ZEKE said...

"But then again, I have the ability to give and take with those who I don't agree with, and who don't agree with me.

Guess that makes me wrong AND better than you. "

you should have the ability to give to those that don't agree with you....THEY ARE RIGHT!!!!

it doesn't make you better than me.

it makes a loser!

being an agreeable and wrong loser isn't a GOOD thing, dipshit.

Lil John's Pimp Cup said...

^ zeke is rapidly losing it.

C'mon, dog... you are OBVIOUSLY a black guy pretending to be white.

Stop it.

Lil John's Pimp Cup said...

Sir,

Might I suggest: "College Negro QB of the Week" to further alleviate the syntactic ambiguity.

ZEKE said...

"C'mon, dog... you are OBVIOUSLY a black guy pretending to be white."


aren't you the homo?

please, shut your cockholster mouth.

nation_of_islam_sportsblog said...

"Might I suggest: "College Negro QB of the Week" to further alleviate the syntactic ambiguity. "

Sir, ambiguity is our calling card.

But thank you for your suggestion.

Lil John's Pimp Cup said...

zeke sez:

"why do you have to do stupid shit like this???

this is the sort of shit that CAUSES racism."

So, racism am wrong, but you are OK with attacking sexual persuasion... cool beans.

BTW, I am a bull... YOU would be my cockholster... oh, and I like to plow me some white boi ass, bitch.

Sebastian said...

I humbly suggest the award be called "Zeke's Rabid, Frothy-Mouthed, Outstanding AND Negro College Football Player of the Week!"

ZEKE said...

"So, racism am wrong, but you are OK with attacking sexual persuasion... cool beans."

you mean sexual choice.

you CHOOSE to suck cocks.

and you CHOOSE to attempt to force me to find it morally acceptable.

i dont.

the bible doesnt.

so stop looking at my ass.

Lil John's Pimp Cup said...

> you mean sexual choice.

You havent read much science lately, have you zeker?

> you CHOOSE to suck cocks.

I don't suck cock, lil man. But if you were in a locked room with me, you would definitely be gobbling a long black snake. Bitch.

> and you CHOOSE to attempt to force me to find it morally acceptable.

I am not "attempting" to make you do anything. Just because you dont find something morally acceptable, doesn't logically result in hating, demeaning, and throwing stones. Must be something in the bible to cover that...

> the bible doesnt.

LOL. The KKK has found plenty of ammunition in biblical scripture, too...

> so stop looking at my ass.

LOL... lil man, then stop shaking it like a twink.

ZEKE said...

"You havent read much science lately, have you zeker?"

actually, i have. and there is NO genetic evidence that supports you are born gay. NONE.

there is speculation that it is biological. but no evidence.

and, of course that speculation is propogated by pro-gay interest.

sorry, gene research simply doesn't support it, pal.

besides. if you wanna make the argument that we have to accept gays because it is biological. then you have to accept pedophiles for the same reason. that they are born that way.

but we DON'T accept it. we try and cure them

some day, we will cure you love of cock.

you can pretend all you want.

Dirty Sanchez said...

NOIS is white? Devilish indeed!

nation_of_islam_sportsblog said...

Gentlemen, please please.

Stop the bickering.

Thank you.

Lil John's Pimp Cup said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lil John's Pimp Cup said...

> actually, i have. and there is NO genetic evidence that supports you are born gay. NONE.

Really? May I ask why you send so much time reading up on the gays?

LOL... you do realize that I have made NONE of the arguments that you are attributing to me (I said nothing about genes or biology). You are arguing with yourself... "keyboard masturbating" and using a gay black man as your fixation to do it... wow...

Anyway, to your point above... our government, specifically the notoriously "pro-gay" NIH, begs to differ with you. Google is your friend...

Study Finds Genetic Link to Homosexuality
National Institutes of Health

A new study has found a correlation between a specific region of the X chromosome and male homosexuality. The finding represents new evidence that sexual orientation may be influenced by heredity.

The study, "A Linkage Between DNA Markers on the X Chromosome and Male Sexual Orientation," is reported in the July 16 issue of Science by scientists from the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Maryland.


> if you wanna make the argument that we have to accept gays because it is biological.

Yet again, I have made no argument. I don't care whether you accept anything. I simply pointed out that there is a difference between not accepting something and hating something.

In fact, you were the one who brought up homosexuality on this thread, mon frere... can't keep 'the gay' off your mind... wonder why??

ColonelStinkmeaner said...

"Sir, Locker plays for a Negro coach.

So, he is eligible."

Nice, that's why i love y'all muthafuckas, inclusion.

Lil John's Pimp Cup said...

Sir, speaking of inclusion, now that Brady Quinn is off to the NFL, who are the early candidates for Gay (or Ambiguous) College QB of the Year?

ZEKE said...

"In fact, you were the one who brought up homosexuality on this thread, mon frere... can't keep 'the gay' off your mind... wonder why??"

actually, i asked if you were the dude that previously identified himself as a fag.

was just trying to make sure i knew who the idiot on the other end was.

then, you committ a homosexual thread jacking.

anal raping your friend NOIS's thread is not very romantic.

fruit loop.

ColonelStinkmeaner said...

@LJ'sPC -

Does John David booty's name disqualify him on the grounds that it is too obvious? Because if there is an award for gayest QB it is a very tight race between him and that Clausen kid from ND.

nation_of_islam_sportsblog said...

"Nice, that's why i love y'all muthafuckas, inclusion."

Sir, we would never exclude someone simply based on the color of their skin.

Lil John's Pimp Cup said...

> actually, i asked if you were the dude that previously identified himself as a fag.

No... man, you are getting pathetic... not quite how it went down at all...

You asked it as a rhetorical question, calling me a "homo" and telling me to shut my "cockholster" for the purpose of devaluing a non-related post, as if by invoking the "homo" mantra you end all debate.

I suppose your best argument to a black man when you disagree with him is "shut up, nigger"....

You are good stuff and deserve to be "anally raped" by a large black man (gay or non-gay, we are inclusive here).

ZEKE said...

"I suppose your best argument to a black man when you disagree with him is "shut up, nigger"...."


well, why didn't you tell me that would have worked!!!!!

we could have cut out the having to hear about you loving cock.

thanks.

next time I'll go the nigger route.

Mischa said...

Wait, we have a Reggie Roby sighting without...

Donald Igwebuike?

For shame, NOIS commentariat.

nation_of_islam_sportsblog said...

People,

If you are interested in becoming a Negro kicker or punter, we point you in this direction...

http://www.scsunaa.org/news/article100_june07.htm

Unsilent Majority said...

When this is all over Dave and Zeke should get an apartment together.

Dave the Wave said...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

well, looky here!

if it isn't the great defender of manlove in all his oriphice stuffing glory!

ColonelStinkmeaner said...

"When this is all over Dave and Zeke should get an apartment together."

A -muthafuckin- MEN!!!

Unsilent Majority said...

Dave, you don't have to be afraid of our love anymore! Embrace your feelings!

Dave the Wave said...

"Dave, you don't have to be afraid of our love anymore! Embrace your feelings! "

huh?

i can't here ya, get the balls out of your mouth.

ColonelStinkmeaner said...

Dave the Wave KNOWS the sound of a man talking w/ another mans balls in his mouth. He is undoubtedly the countrys' foremost expert. Way to use your special talents Dave.

Lil John's Pimp Cup said...

Y'all know DtW has sucked a cock or two in his day... prolly a black one.

Lil John's Pimp Cup said...

> next time I'll go the nigger route.

You already have.

Anyway, why do you hate black folks (just curious)?

lgf said...

Awwwww Shit! I LOVE NOIS!!!

... the blog!

... not the dude.

... (no homo.)

Dave the Wave said...

"Anyway, why do you hate black folks (just curious)? "

because they hate themselves.

Lil John's Pimp Cup said...

^ huh?

You are very inconsistent DtW... for every rip-roaring, eye-watering fart of a post you write, you end up posting 3 or 4 caramel turd drips like that one.

Sometimes less is more!

Dave the Wave said...

"for every rip-roaring, eye-watering fart of a post you write, you end up posting 3 or 4 caramel turd drips like that one."

your life just revolves around stuff going in and out of a man's ass..doesn't it?

quit hating....yoursel.f

Lil John's Pimp Cup said...

^ ooops... another turd...

madd hatter said...

"^ ooops... another turd..."

and you are the one arguing stupid shit with him...so let's include your little nuggets in the same toilet, ok?

Lil John's Pimp Cup said...

let's not.

kthanks.

> and you are the one arguing stupid shit with him...

jeeezus... somebody dont get this blog, asshat.

madd hatter said...

"jeeezus... somebody dont get this blog, asshat"

my bad.

i forgot it is about gay rights.

stupid straight me.

Lil John's Pimp Cup said...

> i forgot it is about gay rights.

Huh?? Not-a-one mention of gay rights on this thread, ever.

> stupid straight me.

I doubt you're straight... but stupid... yeah, I'll give you that one.