EMAIL us your comments, insights or whatever

  • NOISportsblog@gmail.com

Thursday, April 26, 2007

At A Loss....

We here at NOISb rarely, if ever, are at a loss for words. This totally stumped us.


By Mike Penner, Times Staff WriterApril 26, 2007
During my 23 years with The Times' sports department, I have held a wide variety of roles and titles. Tennis writer. Angels beat reporter. Olympics writer. Essayist. Sports media critic. NFL columnist. Recent keeper of the Morning Briefing flame.Today I leave for a few weeks' vacation, and when I return, I will come back in yet another incarnation. As Christine.


We just don't know what to say to this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

>We just don't know what to say to this.

"Ma'am, please consider donating your manhood to Peter King."

nation_of_islam_sportsblog said...

"Ma'am, please consider donating your manhood to Peter King."

Sir, I believe this was attemped in '03...King's body rejected the donation.